zCards: 28-pin MicroMite (RS485) *PCB*
An unpopulated PCB to build a Z-cards 28-pin Prototype MicroMite Module. This development board, rich in hardware features, is based on a Powerful PIC32 micro controller containing the MMBasic interpreter. The ability to write programs in MMBasic makes programming very easy. Once built, you will be controlling external hardware in just minutes from powering up.
This Z-cards MicroMite Module can be used standalone, or with an expansion board for further exploration of larger MicroMite projects.
- 26-pin interface header to allow direct connection to all I/O pins
- Socketed IC
- ICSP programming header for future firmware upgrades
- 5v and 3.3v precision voltage regulators
- Built in USB connector for console communication
- RS-485 interface
- External power input with polarity protection
- LED power indicators
- Reset button
- Setup jumpers to ease module configuration
- Polly Fuse power supply protection
Be the first to review “zCards: 28-pin MicroMite (RS485) *PCB*”
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?