iButton Reader with bi-colour LED
This iButton touch reader is recommended to read DS1990A iButtons. It effectively connects the DS1990A momentarily to the MicroMite so that the unique ID in the DS1990A can be read. A bi-colour LED is embedded and can be driven directly from the MicroMite to indicate various statuses.
Touch memory technology is used primarily in applications relating to access control. This iButton reader is compatible with the standard iButton® (Microcan®) supplied by Dallas-Maxim Semiconductor including the DS1990A. Data is transferred to and from the iButton by touching its surface onto the reader.
- Solid ABS Housing
- All metallic parts made of stainless steel
- Sealed, weatherproof construction
- Positive panel mounting, using a large and secure plastic nut
- Insulated body, so can be mounted on metallic panel
- Built-in bicolour LED (red and green)
- Attractively priced