ASCII Video Terminal – PIC32MX250
Need to add video output and/or a keyboard to your next MicroMite project? Would you like a low cost way to Program & Debug a MicroMite without the need for a computer? Geoff Graham’s single-chip ASCII Video Terminal will give you all these capabilities, and more. This low-cost pre-programmed PIC32MX250F128B-I/SP is what you need (along with a handful of other readily available components) to make a very versatile module. Simply hook up a monitor (VGA or composite) and also a PS/2 keyboard. For more detailed information click here.
Features of the fully built ASCII Video Terminal:
- VT100(extended) and VT52 emulation
- VGA display output – 80 characters x 24 (or 36) lines
- Composite output – 50 characters x 18 lines (PAL) or 50 x 15 (NTSC)
- TTL serial in/out Baud rate variable from 40 to 1,000,000
- Power required: 5v @ 50mA